Your very own static guide
Keyword: static, hair
Winter is slowly creeping up on us (ugh). And while I’m glad to get rid of the humid, hair frizzing weather…the cold, crisp, dryness of winter poses other problems for our hair. Here are several ways that I have learned over the years to stop hair from becoming staticy.
1. Use a dryer sheet. Rubbing a dryer sheet over your head will help keep your hair down…and smelling nice too. Yummm….white linnen!
2. More conditioner! With winter weather being much dryer, you can usually get away with using a bit more conditioner in your hair without it getting oily.
3. Leave-in conditioner. These are great, but only for people with very very dry hair.
4. A shine spray always does the trick. I love Kenra’s Silkening Mist spray. I use it wet and/or dry. Works great with frizz in the summer and static in the winter. The best part about this product is the amazing smell. Some of my clients call it the cotton candy spray! Check out www.kenra.com to find out more about this product and others.
5. Make your own spray! Take a tsp of liquid softener, add it to a bottle of water, and sprits away. When you dry your hair, you should be static free for the day!
6. Spray a little hairspray on your brush and comb hair when dry…although this trick I find doesn’t have much lasting power!
Comment below and let us know some of your static tricks